Winter holidays in Fusch
Snow, fun and après ski
The snow-covered mountain world of the Hohe Tauern, perfectly groomed slopes and cross-country trails, idyllic winter hiking routes and an enchanting winter landscape set the scene for your perfect winter holiday in Fusch an der Großglocknerstraße.
An incredibly wide range of sports and leisure activities will entice all sporty holidaymakers out into the beautiful natural environment. A 5 km circular cross-country trail in Fusch which is connected to the 200km “Pinzga” trail will thrill all fans of cross-country skiing! Ski tour enthusiasts will discover some wonderful opportunities to experience the best of nature, and winter and snow shoe hikers also have numerous opportunities. A fun toboggan ride is also part of the winter holiday in Fusch, and the Kohlschnait toboggan run is very near and lit up in the evenings to create a romantic atmosphere and promises fun for the whole family!
A highlight, and for many the most important part of a winter holiday in the Salzburg region, is skiing and snowboarding. The most beautiful ski areas the Zell am See-Kaprun region has to offer are just 15-30 minutes away by car or with the free ski bus (the bus stop is 500 m from our farmhouse):
- Practice lift in Fusch – beginners and young skiers will feel at home here!
- Schmittenhöhe ski area – all fans of winter can have great fun on 77 km of pistes and the largest fun slope in the world
- Maiskogel family-friendly mountain - 20 km of slopes, ideal for families, beginners and those getting back into skiing
- Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area - 41 km of pistes enable you to ski almost all year round
- Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area - 270 km of slopes make it one of the largest ski area in Austria! (c. 32 km away)